Bitte oder Registrieren, um Beiträge und Themen zu erstellen.

Die Vincent-Keymer-Eröffnung

1.Sf3, 2.e3, 3,c4 - was steckt dahinter? "Ein einfaches System, das viel Gift beinhaltet", sagt Jan Gustafsson - und nimmt Keymer Weiß-Hauptwaffe in Schnell- und Blitzpartien genauer unter die Lupe:

Der indische GM Leon Luke Mendonca hat unlängst bei ChessBase einen Videokurs zur Keymer-Eröffnung veröffentlicht.

Im Gespräch mit Sagar Shah nimmt er auf dem ChessBase-India-YouTube-Kanal die Eröffnung ausführlich unter die Lupe:

Werbung

Amazon-Klappentext:

People did not take 1.Nf3 d5 2.e3 too seriously until recently, when online chess started becoming popular due to the pandemic, as this opening was used frequently. I discovered how venomous this opening was when I was trying to find a way to play against it with black, and to my surprise this was not easy. Vincent Keymer uses this opening in a huge percentage of his games and gets great positions and results with them. With this opening, White avoids mainstream theory, and there is more than one possibility for each move. The opening is a mix of positional and attacking elements depending on what system black chooses. I think most club-level players would not know how to effectively counter this opening.” This video course features the ins-and-outs of the possible setups Black can choose. You’ll learn the key concepts and strategies needed to add this fantastic opening to your repertoire. An easy-to-learn and yet venomous weapon that will make your opening play more versatile. Moreover, this course enables you to practice the repertoire with the ChessBase Opening Trainer. Drilling the opening moves, guessing how a position arose or just replay the moves in your desired speed further reveal the ideas this opening has to offer. Start your journey now! • Video running time: 6 hours • With interactive training including video feedback • Extra: Model games database & Training with ChessBase apps - Memorize the opening repertoire and play key positions against Fritz on various levels Including download & stream for iPad, tablet etc

Sechs (Stand heute) kommentierte Partien mit der Vincent-Keymer-Eröffnung in der wachsenden Playlist: